The Domaine is a beautiful 17th century farmhouse surrounded by four acres of land that is completely fenced in. It is equipped with renewable energy, and is located at the crossroads of the touristic sites of Saint Malo, Mont Saint Michel, Dinan, Cancale, and Dinard. Two logements for 6 persons are available: The Guesthouse (Gite) and the Independant House.
The Domaine is taking steps toward environmental qualifications, to contribute toward the protection of nature.
These changes have started with the installation of renewable energies: photovoltaic and thermodynamic, waste recycling, renovating with slate, wood and stones from recuperation, managing and controlling water consumption. No chemicals products are used on the property.
These initiatives are equally important for the owners as well as a growing number of vacationers.
The guesthouse is part of the main house that has been renovated, keeping the original oak beams, with an independant entry and private parking.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one double, one with bunk beds, full bathroom, and a laundry room. A fold-up bed for a child is available if needed.
Downstairs is the living area with dining room, a small double bedroom, a shower and a fully equipped kitchen.
The living room and kitchen open onto the terrace which has a table and spacious garden. Wifi is available.
Ping-pong table, badmitton, books and games provided. Possible to coordinate the reservation with the small independant house near Saint Malo, which is on the property.
Please bring sheets (140 and 90), pillow cases and towels. We furnish duvets, pillows and kitchen towels. The house cleaning must be done at the end of the stay.
The small house
The small independant house is a cosy place for 6 persons. There is a spacious living room with open kitchen area, a small double bedroom, shower room downstairs. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms and bathroom, one double and one with twin beds. There is a fold-up bed for a child, if needed. From the kitchen you can see the terrace with the garden table, and views of the surrounding pastures. Wifi is available.
- Saint-Malo : (17 kms) many of the most beautiful beaches of Europe, breathtaking views from the fortress walls, beautiful cité corsaire(ancient pirate city), TGV train to Paris in 2 hours, and the Brittany ferry terminal.
- Mont Saint-Michel :(43 kms) one of the seven wonders of the world, Unesco World Heritage Site
- Saint-Sulliac : (10 kms) picturesque village on the waterfront with a few restaurants and picnic areas
- Cancale : (22 kms) Brittany’s capital of oysters and seafood. Many excellent waterfront restaurants.
- Dinan : (15 kms) medieval city surrounded by remparts and a 14th century castle, with many artisanal shops, an open market, and nice restaurants on the port.
- Also many beaches 5 minutes away, on the Rance river at La Ville- Es-Nonais, and Mordreuc.
Nos hôtes sont arrangeant disponibles et discrets.
Nous avons passé un très bon séjour, je recommande ce logement,bien placé prés de ST Malo, cancale dol de bretagne le mont st... read more
29 May 2023
Accueil chaleureux et sympathique avec petit cadeau à notre arrivée. La maison est située dans un endroit très calme avec un grand jardin pour le bonheur de nos chiens et... read more
21 May 2023
un endroit très agréable, calme, idéal pour se ressourcer. Équipements très correct, terrain parfait et clôturer pour la sécurité de notre chien. Accueil chaleureux et très sympathique. je recommande... read more
2 May 2023